Good morning! Here’s a list of random things on my mind today:
1. I really want to get a tattoo, specifically an anchor to represent my favorite Bible verse. Hebrews 6:19: Hope anchors the soul. I have no idea where I want it or if I’d regret it 5 minutes and/or 20 years after it’s done.
2. I’ve read three books in the past week. The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand. I either love her books or hate them, but I think this one goes in the love column. The book was 100% predictable, but sometimes, it’s about the journey. Cure for the Common Break Up was read in a day followed by Mary Kay Andrew’s Save the Date. All of them are recommended!
3. Aside from reading a lot, another thing that I normally do during my off months is catch up on TV shows. I always fall behind during the regular seasons, soooo Nashville, Revenge, New Girl and I will be spending some time together soon. I used to love Scandal, but actually kind of don’t anymore. I’ll still probably get up to speed though!
Have a good one!
4. I’m making exercise a regular part of my life these days– yoga is quickly becoming my favorite workout. I ordered a yoga mat off of Amazon and I just pull up different YouTube videos. Yoga with Adrienne is my favorite. As some extra motivation, I’m bribing myself. If I exercise for 45 minutes a day, I can watch an episode of one of my shows (see #3). If not, I lose!
5. The best hummus ever is Roots, specifically their Hot Chipotle flavor. It’s based out of Asheville and I tried it for the first time at the Gluten Free Expo in Charlotte this past spring. I grabbed a tub at Whole Foods and even my hummus hating husband agreed it was fantastic. #obsessed
6. I made the Portobello “Steak” Fajitas from the Oh She Glows cookbook and I couldn’t believe how good they were. I thought they’d be good, but they were SO flavorful and way more awesome than I thought they’d be.